Friday, January 11, 2013

New in


I know it’s been almost a month after Christmas! But with all the confusion of being in the North then going to Madrid then coming back to Lisbon and straight to full power studying, I couldn’t find the time to show you my Christmas gifts (well, not all of them! Because they were too many from everyone in my adorable, gigantic family and also because I already ate the eatable ones!:p). Anyway, I got so many requests to reveal what was inside the Chanel and Prada bags that I felt like I should share with you!!:) So here it goes a little sneak peak to my new in last December! Don't forget to tell me what's your favorite one!

Eu sei que já passou quase um mês desde o Natal! Mas com toda a confusão de estar no Norte, depois em Madrid e voltar para Lisboa directamente de volta ao estudo agressivo, não consegui encontrar tempo para vos mostrar os meus presentes de Natal ( bem, não todos! Porque são imensos de toda a minha enorme e super querida família, e também porque já comi todos os chocolates! Ahah!) De qualquer forma, como recebi tantos pedidos para revelar o que estava dentro dos sacos da Chanel e da Prada, tinha que partilhar!!:) Por isso aqui vai, podem espreitar! Não se esqueçam de me dizer qual foi o vosso favorito!


Miguel got me the most beautiful pair of Chanel earings! You'll soon see me wearing them:)
Then Miguel went a little crazy and got me all these eye pencils and crayons, and when I asked him were I should save them because they were to many he showed me another gift! A pencil holder:)) ( the pearl shell one in the picture below).
Then I had coffe with my best friend from high school on the 24th and she got me this gorgeous candle! I used the box as holders for my most used and newest brushes and lipsticks! 
Then my adorable Parents got me my new love! My baby ipad! It's so adorable!! 
My Mum, always gives another little gift in the morning after Christmas! I loved this necklace and earings and they went with me straight to Madrid! 
Last but not least in the list, my friend João, got me this amazing Prada clutch! It's so pretty and elegant! Love it!
Share:

32 comments

  1. Wow, everything looks great!!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Nice gifts! xoxo
    http://stylelovely.com/secondskin/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    This earrings are so amazing!
    So i follow you
    It´s your turn now
    Waiting for you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. madre mi que de cosas!!! yo tengo in ipd mini pero blanco!!! me vuelve loca!!!

    BESOS, REBECA
    http://princess-re.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love love!!!

    XOXO
    Arianna
    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! XOXO

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on all the beautiful gifts, you're a lucky lady, love the rose necklace set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!Your presents are truly special and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you really have a lot haha x

    fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adoro as fotografias!
    Um beijinho,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! Fabulous presents!

    http://lapetiterobenoire-ale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorei ! Tudo muito giro mas a clutch é realmente linda !!!
    Beijinho

    http://www.chicreaction.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow love your presents!! Esp the Chanel earrings! Gorgeous!! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!...you got alot of amazing things :)...so happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow really nice, I love all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I love everything! lucky you!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got so many cool pressies! And wow, the iPad mini- you lucky girl! :) Glad to hear you had a great Christmas! Hope you have a happy new year as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great gifts indeed, lucky you! My favorite ones are your Chanel earrings and the i pad mini!
    Have a great Sunday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. The necklace is so beautiful!:)
    Don't forget to follow me <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful post! ;) If you want follow me on

    http://fashioncroque-madame.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, so many great gifts! I just love my ipad...I'm sure you'll get so much use out of it. Such fabulous earrings!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You got some SNAZZY presents! I absolutely love the way Chanel packages their products.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. waht amazing things
    really nice *---*

    have a nice week

    kiss

    http://anywaybtfashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing staff, I love everything!!!

    http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig