Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dreaming of Sun

Dreaming of the Sun


Seams like a whole month went by between my last post and this one! I was all happy because I had had time to relax and get everything done and suddenly in the next days, between Easter with family and Miguel and after getting super sick with this crazy weather fluctuations, I got way behind in my schedule! Hopefully, and considering I am starting to feel a lot better today, I will get everything back together in the next days! Wish me luck!
Now, about the post! I am showing you some inspirations for the next week! I am going crazy with pastels! No, not because it’s a super trend for the season, but only because my mind truly associates these colors and prints to Spring! And seriously, warm days are everything I need!

Parece que passou um mês desde o meu último post! Estava toda contentinha porque tinha tido tempo para descansar e organizar tudo e de repente, nos dias seguintes, entre a Páscoa passada com a família e com o Miguel e depois de ter ficado super doente por causa destas flutuações de temperatura, fiquei outra vez com tudo trocado! Espero que nos próximos dias, e tendo em conta que já me sinto melhor hoje, consiga voltar a organizar tudo! Desejem-me sorte! 
Agora, em relação ao post! Mais uma inspiração para a semana! Estou a enlouquecer com os tons pastel! Não porque são uma super trend, mas única e exclusivamente porque os associo tanto com a primavera! E tudo o que eu preciso é de dias mais quentes!
Share:

26 comments

  1. Get well soon! :-) And what a beautiful collage!

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leonor, thanks for your sweet comment at my blog and sorry for the late reply!
    Love your inspirations as well as i love pastels =)
    Off course i'd like to follow each other, following you now trough bloglovin' (#517) and GFC, hope you'll do the same!

    xox, Denise
    denisestopt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan los colores pastel

    Besos, Rebeca
    Http://princess-re.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pastels are perfect for spring!! Great post..

    xx
    http://that-sassy-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute picks! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics <3
    good luck dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like pastel colors. Nice inspiration. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pastels colours, and nice inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors :)
    Im really dreaming summer..Heres still snow :(
    http://kaika85.blogspot.fi/2013/04/ohoi-mates.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encantan las 3 combinaciones del centro, son preciosas ;)

    http://thesecretcorner2012.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feel better! I love this summery collection you put together! The colors are perfect. Happy weekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting post sweety,

    Check my latest post about blogging tips!

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/2013/04/basic-bloggin-guide-part-1.html

    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing inspirations! Love pastels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I´m dreaming with you ... that summer comes soon that I can wear such wonderful pieces which you´re showing!

    But here it´s absolutely cold at the moment, we have still parts of snow here ...

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great mood board! Love the pastel colour palette :)

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, I got curious about your blog, so here I am :) usually we see each other on chicisimo ))
    I am in love with pastel colors myself, especially for spring , funny thing, just this morning I woke up and threw together a couple outfits in pastel colors, took some pics and it came out nice ..

    Ok, I hope you feel better, xo from Pinkberry :)

    Http://happypromicess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. P.s your blog is very lovely , great job here ;)

    Http://happypromicess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful post and get healthy soon!!! :)

    http://dresstoexpressyou.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love pastels ! Wonderful inspiration ! My last post does not establish the pastels, but I love it ! Follow each other? greetings

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi sweetie..
    yeah i love pastel color too because it is more girly and chic.
    honey, i have followed you since last month. you can check your follower list or my following list on my profile... i follow you on gfc as dian ajeng maharani.
    thank you for following me dear but honestly i couldnt find you on my follower list. maybe you forget to follow back , sweetie?
    keep posting dear.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a great collage! It just screams spring weather, love it :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. love all dear...
    kiss and happy Monday
    vendy

    NEWS ON MY BLOG!!!
    follow me on:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    twitter @simpleliferichP
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople

    ReplyDelete
  23. great blog ! Would you like visit my blog ?;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig