Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lighten Up

Lighten Up

Over the last few days I have heard so many people talking about happiness, you just wouldn’t believe! And it actually got me thinking… I suppose it’s all because of the hard winter we had here. I once heard that the sun is the best anti depressive there is and actually this Spring is becoming the ultimate evidence of that theory! In the last week, everyone I know has changed into a much more positive, bright person!
So my inspiration for this week has to be about the sun, even if it’s not summer yet, take your bikinis, go to the beach, get some vitamin D into your body and then let me know how it felt!

Nos últimos dias ouvi tantas pessoas falar de felicidade, não iam acreditar! Foi de tal forma abusivo que fiquei a mesmo pensar nisso... Acho que deve ser por causa do inverno agressivo que passou. Uma vez ouvi que o sol é o melhor anti depressivo que existe e a verdade é que esta primavera tem sido prova viva disso! Na última semana, todas as pessoas que conheço tornaram-se mais positivas, motivadas e cheias de energia!
Por isso, a minha inspiração para esta semana tem que ser o sol, ainda que não estejamos no Verão, peguem nos bikinis, vão para a praia, encham o corpo de vitamina D e depois digam-me como se sentiram!
Share:

16 comments

  1. Aqui nao dá ainda, está frio. Mas é bem verdade que dá logo outro animo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pieces!!

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want all the colors. They are filling me with inexplicable joy.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice set. Love the nail polishes.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely:))


    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post with lovely pieces :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que buena selección de prendas

    Besos, Rebeca
    Http://princess-re.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picks! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Se não fosse tão anti-praia bem que o fazia. xD Adorei as imagens! ^^
    Sorrisos,
    Alexandra :)

    Passa nos meus cantinhos:
    http://diariodumanovata.blogspot.pt/
    http://armariodumanovata.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's sooooo summer inspiration!!

    www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's citric! hehe

    looove the pink swimmig suit!! and the wedges! they're so high!

    http://fallincouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so inspiring post <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree - I get so happy when the sun comes out! It just puts me in a fabulous mood! Very cute collection of goodies :) Happy weekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love those kind of posts where you show us some inspiration and I also think that we need more sun haha - one BIG kiss ♥♥♥ S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig