Monday, December 23, 2013

Gift Wrapping

Christmas time is always so exciting for me that this year I decided to share some pictures with you! I rarely stay at home during these three days before Christmas because I arrive to my hometown and my Mum and I start running around to get everything ready in time for the 24th! But I really wanted to blog everyday this season and although it is hard during the beginning of December because of university, now that I am on a vacation I totally felt like I should do it!
I spent last evening in Lisbon with Miguel wrapping some gifts that were going to stay there for my friends and family who don’t live in the North! I headed to Porto this morning and I’ve been getting everything ready together with my parents and gradma because, like every year, we will be having quite a full Christmas eve and lunch. I hope you like these Christmassy pictures and wish you a very merry season! Enjoy! :)

A época Natalícia é sempre tão entusiasmante para mim que este ano decidi partilhar convosco algumas fotos que vou tirando ao longo dos dias! Durante estes três dias antes do Natal, raramente estou em casa porque chego ao Norte com a minha Mãe e andamos a correr para preparar tudo a tempo de dia 24! Mas queria mesmo muito postar todos os dias e apesar de ser muito difícil no início de Dezembro por causa da faculdade, agora que estou de férias não podia deixar de o fazer!
Passei a última noite em Lisboa com o Miguel a embrulhar alguns presentes que iam ficar lá para os meus amigos e família que não vivem cá no Norte! Vim para o Porto hoje de manhã e desde que cheguei eu, os meus pais e a minha avó ainda não paramos de preparar tudo para dia 24 e 25, porque, como todos os anos, vamos ter uma ceia e almoço de Natal muito movimentados. Espero que gostem destas fotos super Natalicias e desejo-vos um época de Natal super feliz! Aproveitem! :)

Zara turtleneck. Louis Vuitton scarf.












Share:

14 comments

  1. nice pics!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/london-in-my-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. As fotografias estão maravilhosas. ^^
    Um ótimo Natal minha querida! :)
    Sorrisos,
    Alexandra :)

    Blog | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never good at wrapping, I just get my mom or fiancee to do mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pics
    It's getting me in the mood for Chrismas even more!

    Merry Cristmas dear! xo

    Tamara Chloé

    http://www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post brought a smile to my face. Wish you a Merry Christmas!

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post !:)

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  7. U have quite a gift wrapping to do huuh... :)
    Merry Christmas
    Don't forget to enter my $50 Choies Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/choies-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. so nice photo ; ***



    xoxo


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. As fotografias estão lindas, principalmente a sexta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feliz natal!
    As fotos estão mágicas :)

    http://thegirlofthebordeauxhat.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So festive!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig