Wednesday, January 15, 2014

happy

I think this is the longest time I spent without posting since I started blogging! Last month just flew by and I feel like I’m always in such a hurry to get everything done, that sometimes it really feels wonderful to stop and just appreciate everything we have in our lives! Up until now 2014 has been really about that! I took some time to look back at what I’ve achieved and I never would have thought, 3 years ago, that I would be this lucky! Of course I still have many projects to finish and other many, many to begin but it really felt amazing to spend this month appreciating what I have and actually living it with no stress or anxiety! I’m sorry for keeping you guys waiting for posts but I really, truly, never felt this happy and motivated! (I know it’s late but) Cheers to a wonderful new year, this one will certainly be a crazy ride! And thank you for always being here!

Acho que este foi o período de tempo mais longo que passei sem postar desde que comecei o blog! O mês passado voou e eu sinto que ando sempre numa correria louca para ter tudo feito que ás vezes sabe maravilhosamente bem parar e apreciar tudo o que temos nas nossas vidas! Até agora 2014 tem sido exactamente isso! Tirei algum tempo para olhar para trás e ver tudo o que consegui e a verdade é que nunca pensaria, há 3 anos atrás, que poderia ser tão feliz! E a verdade é que é opimo poder ter tido tempo aprecia-lo e a verdadeiramente vive-lo sem qualquer stress e ansiedade! Por isso, desculpem ter-vos deixado à espera de posts, mas honestamente nunca me senti tão feliz e motivada! (Eu sei que é tarde mas) viva a um magnifico ano novo, que vai certamente ser inesquecível! E obrigada por estarem sempre aqui!

Zara sweater and shirt. Skirt courtesy of Front Row Shop (find it here). Chanel ballerinas.


Share:

32 comments

  1. You are so happy! Amazing girl u are! I love this skirt and all your look. kattisfaction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun shoot! Lovely outfit.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks absolutely amazing, one of your best

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is gorgeous and I love how you styled it!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you! I really understand that kind of pressure, but anyway you look amazing and very very happy xx

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit!!

    new follower
    xx
    daysoffLA.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look, and I like this combo - shirt with sweater :)

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look cute, I like the neck of your shirt , :)
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so nice and full of energy! :D

    http://thesparklingarrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your smile, I think it gives something original to your blog !
    And you are well dressed as usual ;)
    The shirt with the sweater is just perfect, I think I will try it this way.

    http://elsapioupiou.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoro o look, super coquete chique! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bom ano Leonor, estás para lá de gira, como sempre!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the skirt and you're look so funny in the photoshoot... love it so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so happy. we all need a bloggers break here and there

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cute outfit! I'm a new follower on GFC- would be great if you checked out my blog & followed me back! Beijos!
    http://milimola.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!

    PS. We've a <a href="http://lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com/2014/01/manhattan-vintage-show-giveaway.html>Manhattan Vintage Giveaway</a> on our blog! Check it out!

    ox from NYC!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool outfit. Very classic but the leather skirt gives it some edge. And your makeup looks flawless!

    sashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The shirt is so cute and i love how you styled it. Very stylish look, dear. :)

    Keep in touch,
    J
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous outfit!
    your collar is so cute
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well it's nice that your ootd's are back! You've done an amazing job. I love, love your outfit!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. És uma querida. Espero que essa felicidade perdure para sempre. Bom ano ;)

    R de Rita

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely look and pics dear!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Um bom ano que ainda vai bem a tempo :))

    Sweet Love ♡,
    http://sweetcamomile.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute outfit!!
    And happy new year!! It's good to begin a year motivated and happy and with many plans!! I also feel the same way :D.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog,, i'm your newest follower on GFC, hope to see you around. Xo.

    Www.TheRooftopOnline.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look so pretty! i love how happy you look--you seem so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig