Thursday, May 15, 2014

Blue jeans

Ever since I graduated, I was never very fond of jeans! I always felt like skirts or dresses were much more feminine and because I never really cared about being super comfortable (I’d rather look my absolute best), I felt like jeans didn’t really fit my personality and so I saved them just for those times when I needed to feel absolutely comfy, like for weekends in the countryside with friends.
But this year, I’ve been having so much work and so many errands to do that I really have been using my favorite pair of jeans a little too much and I must admit I’m loving it, specially when paired with some statement slippers and jewelry for a more classic, timeless look.

Desde o fim do secundário deixei de ser muito amiga de calças de ganga! Sempre vi os vestidos e as saias como peças muito mais femininas e como nunca me importei muito com estar confortável (preferia estar no meu melhor), sentia que as calças de ganga não combinavam muito com a minha personalidade e guardava-as para situações em que tinha mesmo de ser, como os fins-de-semana no campo com amigos.
Mas este ano, tenho tido tanto para fazer que tenho usado o meu par favorito em absoluto exagero e tenho que admitir que ando a adorar, especialmente quando combinado com slippers e acessórios divertidos para um estilo clássico e intemporal.

Zara shirt, jeans and bag. Carolina Herrera slippers.


Share:

37 comments

  1. Que look lindo!!!

    http://modaeleganciaestilo.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that you finally decided to wear jeans because you look simply wonderful in them! Especially for work I wear in general really often jeans although I like also dresses and skirts, but jeans are in sum more comfortable :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What really!! I cannt love without jeans, they are my uniform., though I agree , dresses and skirt bring the best out of us girl..
    U rock jeans too, loved your necklace
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look :]

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: nice necklace. Great casual outfit. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totaly love this look, every single details make it so stylish!
    It goes directly to my inspirations file :)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tão gira ! A malinha é um máximo adoro esse tom

    With Love ♥ Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gostei imenso. Estás muito gira!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning
    Beautiful necklace

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diferente e linda. :)
    amo esse colar!
    Sorrisos,
    Alexandra :)

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda!!

    http://demadridylima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosto muito desta combinação! Simples, mas super gira! ;)

    http://agirlsdream-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. look so basic and comfy - and i love it! the blue shirt is super cool;d

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  14. your smile is amazing!
    I love your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. eu adoro calças de ganga e tenho a dizer que estas te ficam super bem! :) ah e adoro os teus slippers, são lindos!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  16. so casual but chic,love the shirt
    I posted a new LOOK, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! I adore your necklace and I have very similar shoes!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look stunning!
    I think I saw you when I was in Barcelona in the beggining of May :)
    kisses,
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love styling jeans too! they are so comfy and you can dress them up or down depending on the occasion. And as you said, they are so perfect when you are having busy days!
    I invite you to stop by my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're so beautiful!! Love your outfit <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! It's a great lovely look
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Como adoro este conjunti e tudo nele :)) a malinha tão amorosa! E a tua alegria nas fotografias gosto tantoooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very very nice!!!!

    http://sk-artist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. sooooo lovely!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  25. u look so cute babe!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    ps. Could u please do me a big favour? Could you just click on this
    link ?
    I just need to drive some traffic there! Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look amazing :)

    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/05/sammydress-vest.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorei! parabéns pelo blog!
    http://rossettoblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  28. O colar e a camisa vão tão bem juntos, adorei

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. The color of the shirt is so pretty and goes so well with the rest of the clothes and accessories! I just found your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig