Friday, June 6, 2014

Blue Paradise

Can’t even believe I’m finally writing a new post! God, I missed this! It’s so hard to justify why it’s been so long since I last posted, because there are just so many reasons and honestly it makes me sad and this blog is not about that, I won’t even allow myself to write a line of sadness here because it just wouldn’t make sense with the blog’s context or my own context to be honest!
So we’ll skip that to let you know that while I was gone I have been doing a lot of thinking and I do have some new projects coming up this summer! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Thank you so much for the emails, comments, views and I am so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long but it really was all I could do. I love you and I will talk to you soon!

Não acredito que estou finalmente a escrever um post novo! Tive tantas saudades! É tão complicado explicar o porquê de estar tanto tempo sem postar, porque são demasiados motivos e deixam-me triste e este blog não é de todo sobre isso, por isso nem me vou permitir escrever uma linha de tristeza aqui, que ia destoar com o contexto do blog e com o meu próprio contexto para ser sincera!
Por isso saltamos essa parte para dizer que enquanto estive ausente, pensei muito no blog e tenho alguns projetos novos para este verão! 
Obrigada por todos os emails, comentários, visualizações e desculpem ter-vos deixado à espera durante tanto tempo mas foi mesmo o melhor que consegui fazer. Adoro-vos e voltamos a falar em breve!

Chicwish dress (find it here). Louis Vuitton sneakers.

Share:

36 comments

  1. awesome dress!! = ]


    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ładna sukienka, piękny kolor... jednak ja wolę nieco dłuższe modele.... wyglądasz uroczo... pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O vestido não é nada bonito, mas como tu és e tens um sorriso simpático, as fotos ficam sempre o máximo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!! wonderful dress!!! happy weekend)))))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: Great dress. I like your makeup. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's too short ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great and that dress is wooooow.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing dress, love it
    new look on my blog!
    http://sweetmona.com/blog/2014/06/06/stripes-dress-and-black-necklace/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing dress!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy friday darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorei!! o vestido é lindo!!

    xoxo,
    andy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This colour is amazing! You look rad!
    XO

    Jeanne

    http;//fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look very pretty! Original dress :)


    Kisses.
    www.IWASJA.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look superb :) Gorgeous pics, love love love these :) I am following you on gfc, I would be very happy if you follow me back :) <3 keep in touch
    www.fineartandyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute dress :) loved it
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this look is perfection darling! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello from The Netherlands ♥
    You look Gorgeous In that dress!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tão jovial e primaveril. Amo! <3
    Sorrisos,
    Alexandra :)

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhn, que vestido tão fofinho! adoro a cor e fica-te super bem :) beijinhos, Ana
    http://run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful dress
    You look fabulous

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are really sparkling!!!!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Que baton girooo!

    beijinhoo

    http://classy-mode.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous dress on you! Such a refreshing color :)

    xx,
    Lily
    http://pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous dress on you! Such a refreshing color :)

    xx,
    Lily
    http://pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love love the color of that dress! And the photo is so happy and beautiful :)

    theshyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Olá:) gostaria de saber se encomendar um vestido na sheinside se tenho que pagar portes e de onde é a marca?
    Obrigada
    Beijinho maria ana santos

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look beutiful! I love this dress!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are so beautiful! xx
    Lovely blog!
    Maybe you would like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow right away!
    http://www.spaventaremoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. girl, you're gorgeous and that dress is so fresh and sweet, perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig