Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Beige Flair


I can’t really express how happy I feel that I am back! These past four months have been hell and like you probably noticed I didn’t have any time to blog and even if I did I never wanted to share any negativity here. The Sparkling Lemon has been one of my happy places for the longest time and I have to, most of all, thank you for always standing by me! None of you has been negative towards me during this fase and you have no idea of how much that means to me.
I have been dedicating my time to something that I am not so passionate about but that I have committed to finish and giving up was never my style. I really, truly have written and erase this text way too many times because I never wanted to get too personal here on the blog, but this time I felt like I owed you an explanation and also I needed to write this myself to close this chapter and be back to my old, happy self. I am now free from all of that and I am 100% committed to the blog, my relationship and myself and that makes me as happy as summer sun!
Also, and like you probably noticed I did cut my hair! It was very damaged and I needed a big change. Hope you like it! I LOVE you! :)

Nem dá para expressar o quão feliz fico de estar de volta! Estes quatro meses foram um inferno e como muito provavelmente repararam não tive tempo para o blog e mesmo que tivesse não queria de todo partilhar negatividade aqui. O The Sparkling Lemon tem sido um dos meus espaços de felicidade e adoro vir aqui buscar energia positiva, tenho mesmo que agradecer-vos por me apoiarem sempre! Ninguém aqui foi negativo comigo durante esta fase e não têm ideia do quão importante isso foi e é para mim.
Tenho dedicado o meu tempo a algo que não gosto tanto mas que me comprometi a acabar e desistir não me deixaria tranquila. Escrevi e apaguei este texto demasiadas vezes porque nunca quis ser demasiado pessoal aqui no blog mas desta vez sinto que vos devia uma explicação e além disso precisava de escrever isto para fechar o capítulo e voltar a ser eu mesma. Estou livre da negatividade (pelo menos por enquanto) e vou dedicar-me a 100% ao blog, á minha relação e a mim e isso faz-me mesmo feliz!
Além de tudo isto e como provavelmente já repararam, cortei o cabelo! Estava super estragado e eu precisava de uma mudança. Espero que gostem e ADORO-VOS! Mesmo!

Top courtesy of Chicnova (find it here). Zara skirt. Stradivarius wedges.



Share:

42 comments

  1. I love your outfit so much!

    -Katarina
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xô negatividadeeee :) gostei da mudança, fica-te bem o corte!
    Blog | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei tanto o teu outfit! Simplesmente lindo!

    xoxo,
    andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of these photos are really impressive! I am so obsessed with that top- i want it!!

    I'd love it if you'd check out my blog as well! xx http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you're back! haha
    Tens dos sorrisos mais bonitos que já vi, o que torna todas as fotografias maravilhosas! :))
    xo

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back doll. You are still one of the most beautiful bloggers there is, I love your smile and how happy and positive you look on your photos. Good luck with your further blog work!

    Check out my latest SPECIAL OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful! Love your necklace and blouse :)
    And your hair looks so pretty!

    http://aimeedarcie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the best thing about blogging. You can come back whenever you want to. Love your hair. Love that pretty neckpiece. Welcome back!

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, nice outfit!!! You look very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand you because I life much the same things.should always finish what you start .you are very pretty and your style and great.
    xoxo
    www.worldmicha.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome style!! ;.>

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look!:D

    xxx

    Anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are wonderful!!!! Your dress is fantastic and romantic.. I love the color!!! Kiss
    Visit my Italian fashion blog..
    Alessandra - That's Amore

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look amazing, as always :) Loveee your necklace and your haircut :)

    kisses,
    J.

    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing, Stunning outfit! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute and pretty! ;)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You hair looks great. Sorry to hear you were going thru things.

    ReplyDelete
  18. so so so chic look!!! mix of colors is perfect!!! oh, i have the same skirt but in orange color n it still one of my fav skirt))))
    have a lovely day)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are absolutely stunning! This peplum top is just perfect with the white skirt, great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Prefect, hair makeup and outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a nice outfit
    would you like to follow each other?
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/beautifying-my-hair-with-dixidox-de-luxe.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are cute! Your top is very nice :)
    xoxo

    http://werczill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing top! love it!
    http://sweetmona.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look amazing with the new haircut! <3
    Tommorow I'm going to the hairdresser, too and I'm a bit nervous.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have a bad times, but I'm glad that you are back.
    Hope that you will post more often now :)
    Hugs!
    http://www.anotherside-of-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lindíssima como sempre, o cabelo fica-te mesmo bem, solto e natural!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome back!
    I'm happy you finished what you had to finish and now you are free and happy.
    Your hair-do looks fabulous, and your outfit reflects your happiness :).
    Have a nice day!
    http://themagicaljourneyofmylife.blogspot.ro/2014/07/music-and-unborn-babiesmuzica-si.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, you look so cute in this lovely outfit, loved your smile! Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look amazing ;) Thanks for your comment ;)

    xo,

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  29. such a playful and sexy top. great style :)

    halfwhiteboy

    ReplyDelete
  30. Missing your new post, have a happy Monday honey <3

    rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  31. aw, happy taht you're back :D
    and i love the outfit. i like it, is very femenine yet sexy
    that top suits you super nice

    ReplyDelete
  32. My dear, please tell me, from where do you have those gorgeous necklaces?

    www.eager4fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! This one is actually from Bershka! Hope you can find it! :)
      big kiss!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig