Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pure Lights

I am back! Finally! I finally managed to get everything together, organized and perfect like I wanted and like I always love to do. I can’t believe how much of a spin my life has had but I am so happy and so excited. I worked so hard to get here and happily everything is falling into place. Perfect place! So what this means is I will be back to my normal posting schedule! After two months of on and off posts I finally will be able to upload regular content! Which makes me even more excited! I love you! YEYY!
p.s.-> I have also updated my winter cravings if you happen to be curious! Check them out on the right bar!

Estou de volta! Finalmente! Finalmente consegui organizar tudo na perfeição como gosto sempre de fazer. Não consigo bem analisar a volta que a minha vida deu mas estou tão contente e entusiasmada. Trabalhei muito para chegar até aqui e felizmente tudo está a correr mesmo bem! O isto significa também é que vou voltar á minha rotina de posts! Depois de dois meses a postar pouquissimo, vou conseguir publicar com regularidade! O que me faz ainda mais entusiasmada! Adoro-vos! YEYY!
p.s.-> Actualizei as minhas paixões de inverno para os mais curiosos! Espreitem na coluna da direita!

Zara shirt and cropped sweater. Skirt courtesy of Chicwish (sold out but love this one and this one). Chanel ballerina flats and earrings.


Share:

25 comments

  1. Amazing outfit sweety. The skirt is so cool and I love it how you styled it.
    Hope to see more of you lovely blog.
    Have a lovely day.

    xo

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your outfit is so pretty, love this skirt so much. ;-)
    Lovely greets Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear! thanks for the comment! what an amazing skirt! the bag is also amazing! would you like to follow each other? im already following you! it would be great! let me know! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so good to see you back
    u look adorable , LOVED the skirt
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo lovely!!!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy guapa! Ese tipo de falda son super femeninas! Me encanta el bolso...
    Besos,Emi
    http://www.diseneitorforever.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome style!! :-))

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!!! soooo adorable look!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back to blogging. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look. The skirt floats in such a pretty way

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que gira a saia! Gostei muito do look e a mala é um amor.
    P.s adoro a cor do teu batom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. O conjunto está lindo, e adoro a carteira :D

    http://thepink-lipstick.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look beautiful and this photos- amanzing! ^.^

    http://wojdynkafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous !! Love your look darling!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pareceme increible, un outfit fabuloso, moi fermosa

    Besitos

    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/amor-perruno.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just you can wear such a skirt this lovely! Fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore this skirt! So pretty!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOU.ARE.SO.PRETTY! I like it that you look so happy in these pictures.
    Great outfit combination as well :)
    Looking forward to know more about you and your blog, Leonor!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig