Friday, December 5, 2014

Le Cozy

One chalenge I’ve been facing this year is the low temperature in Paris! I’m probably more scared than I should be, I’ve seen such terrifying temperature values last year that I am scared I’ll freeze!  Still, regardless of weather I am or not making too much of it, I am not willing to take risks so I’ve been investing in some great winter coats and so far so good! Ain’t nobody feeling cold here!
I’m loving this particular one! It’s the warmest, most comfy, cozy and delightful thing I can put on in the morning!

Um dos meus mais recentes desafios tem sido a temperatura de Paris! Provavelmente estou mais assustada do que devia, mas vi valores de temperatura tão aterrificadores o ano passado que tenho medo de congelar!
Ainda assim, independentemente de estar ou não a exagerar, não quero arriscar e por isso tenho investido em bons casacos de inverno e até agora estou ótima! Nada de frio! Estou apaixonada por este em particular! É a coisa mais quente, confortável e maravilhosa que se pode vestir de manhã!


Coat c/o Chicwish (find it here). Zara sweater, skirt and clutch. Bimba&Lola necklace. Chanel earrings. Pretty ballerinas flats. 


Share:

28 comments

  1. You look stunning and you coat is very nice! :) Maybe you should wear some boots to keep you warm in your feet also :)
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look so beautiful :D I love your coat n red lips <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coat, it looks so cozy
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your necklace so pretty and you look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with your parka, especially the fluffy fur ;)

    xo Jenny
    Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty :}}


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome!! ;-)

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coat, I'm terrified of cold weather too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your lipstick. You look beautiful!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoro o casaco :) Lindas fotos :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so beautiful. I love your jacket.

    http://lamodaeanarchia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always look so perfect hun!

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST
    XoXo Venoma
    Venoma Fashion Freak

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorei a tua parka, o capuz é a coisa mais adoravel do mundo! :)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful jacket
    You look stunning

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Estás tão bonita neste look
    E o casaco parece ser mesmo quentinho, adorei!!
    Bom ano

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bellissimo il parka! Buon anno!

    un bacio
    Enza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig