Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Manucure Wednesdays - Lapiz of Luxury

Another Manicure Wednesday! This week I have on a new color from Essie, this one is called “Lapiz of luxury” it was the first time I tried it and I’m in love! It’s perfect for summer as it adds some freshness to any look you have on, especially if it is a white look! I loved wearing it with a plain white dress and some red lips!
Now let’s talk quality! I am obsessed with Essie, I mean the color range is beyond perfection and the bottle on its own is already gorgeous but, as crazy as it sounds, I only started using Essie this year. Only because I could never find a store with the colors I wanted in Portugal and also I wasn’t very motivated to have an impeccable manicure all the time, but here in Paris everyone has their nails super well done and it has opened a whole new range of possibilities for me.
Essie was one of the brands that I started using a lot here, it is everywhere and honestly it is impossible to resist! This manicure lasted me 7 days without chipping or cracking or any of those bad things! I did use a top coat on top just to have some extra shine!

Mais uma Manicure Wednesday! Esta semana usei uma nova cor da Essie, chamada “Lapiz of luxury” foi a primeira vez que a experimentei e estou apaixonada! É perfeita para o Verão porque dá um ar super fresco a qualquer que seja o look, especialmente em tons de branco ! Adorei usar este verniz com um vestido branco e os lábios vermelhos !
Falando da qualidade ! Eu sou obcecada com a Essie, a gama de cores é fantástica e o frasco é lindo por si só mas, por absurdo que possa parecer, só comecei a usar Essie este ano. Em Portugal era difícil encontrar as cores que eu queria e além disso não tinha muita motivação para ter sempre a manicure impecavelmente feita, mas aqui em Paris toda a gente tem as unhas super perfeitas e isso abriu toda uma nova gama de possibilidades para mim.
A Essie foi uma das marcas que comecei a usar muito aqui, está em todo o lado e honestamente é impossível resistir ! Esta manicure durou-me 7 dias sem estalar ! Ah e tenho uma camada de top coat só para dar mais brilho !




Share:

7 comments

  1. Your nails are beautiful love the electric blue hue http://analuisadejesus199.wix.com/fadedspring

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful color!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty style! ;-)


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. look beautiful! Love the nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo this color is perfect for summer!! i also love the background in the first picture.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig