Tuesday, February 20, 2018

New beginnings

Hello.
It’s been so long since I last wrote on the here. So many times I wanted to come back and post pictures. 
It’s funny because even if it’s been over a year since I last posted here, I just cannot see myself without this blog!
I missed the shootings and the editing and mostly I missed reading your comments.
I was at a point where I had to focus on the action plan I had  defined for myself and there was no time for my passion. 
I feel like in this past year, I’ve accomplished so much on a professional and personal level that I feel like it’s the right time to restart this outsource of mine. 
Hopefully I will be able to continue to inspire you the same way as you’ve always inspired me.
With love,
Leonor

Chicwish dress (sold-out but similar HERE). Vintage jacket. Zara shoes.
   
                   




Share:

16 comments

  1. So glad to see you posting! The pictures are gorgeous. I LOVE that dress.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear, truly made my day that you still came to check out the post even after all this time without blogging! lots of love!!

      Delete
  2. ❤❤❤ it so much! Great to see you again! Welcome back Leonor! 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! and thank you for your comment 😘😘❤️❤️

      Delete
    2. You're most welcome! �� Thank you for being a wonderful inspiration. ���� Looking forward to see more of you soon! ������

      Delete
  3. welcome back to blogging. Your dress is super cute. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy!! Your comment made my day ❤️

      Delete
  4. Sempre amorosa
    Ainda bem que estás de volta <3 (MESMO)

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    Jo & Company Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá Joana! Obrigada :) tão querida!!
      um grande beijinho!

      Delete
  5. OMG you look stunning, very charming and bright. Lots of best wishes for your. Love your blog. Keep the good work up.
    https://www.luckies.co.uk/gifts/leaving-gifts/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leonor and Welcome Back! I have followed you since..... I don't know when long time ago and the first time I saw you on CHICISIMO what caught my eye was your name because that was my mother's name (unfortunately not with me anymore) but anyways I checked your blog and I liked it and It was so sad when you went away. But now you are back and looking forward to see more of you. Thank you for coming back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Candie! Thank you so much for your comment, it really makes my day knowing that you appreciate the blog and are happy to see me back! I really take much pleasure into putting this content together. I'm sorry to hear that your mother is no longer with you but I'm sure she was a wonderful lady and it's lovely that you can think of her when you see my blog. Once again thank you for your comment, it really made me happy!! a very big kiss to you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig