Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bordeaux knits


As you can tell by the pictures, the weather continued to be terrible during the weekend! And in opposition to what I promised you (and me) on Friday, I did not spend my weekend relaxing! I went to the university all day, and only took the evening to spend time with friends and go out for dinner!
Also, I must admit that this bad weather made me want to go back to my winter outfits! I felt so strange wearing the pretty light colors and pastels when the weather felt like crawling into knits and warmy coats.. So, I couldn’t resist the temptation and made this my very last winter weekend (I hope)!

Como podem ver pelas imagens, a temperatura continuou terrível durante o fim-de-semana! E em oposição ao que prometi na sexta-feira, não passei o fim-de-semana a descansar! Fui para a faculdade todo o dia, e só ao fim da tarde é que tirei algum tempo para estar com amigos e ir jantar fora!
Além disso, tenho que admitir que este mau tempo me deu vontade de voltar aos conjuntos de inverno! É tão estranho usar cores claras e pastel quando a temperatura só dá vontade de nos envolvermos em malhas e casacos quentinhos.. por isso, não consegui resistir à tentação e fiz deste o meu último fim-de-semana de inverno (espero eu)!
Zara cardigan, t-shirt and shorts. Mango belt. Carolina Herrera scarf and flats. 








Share:

14 comments

  1. I'm crazy with the shoes! excellent outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, como sempre, adoro as cores!
    A faculdade a mim também não me tem dado descanso :s
    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and fresh! I'd never have thought to pair burgundy and red together...fabulous mix!

    Thanks for visiting and leaving awesome comments, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you! It's so strange wearing sandals and pastels colors when weather is so bad! So your winter outfit is nice!
    Anto
    www.modeizzando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny post, as usual!
    Great combination! I love stripped shirts!
    I can't see your trench :S

    xoxo from München
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can see the coat here in this post:)
      http://thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-not-yet.html

      one big kiss
      Leonor

      Delete
  6. oh pretty ;]


    kisses

    http://www.live-style20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chic and classy! That's what I love the most! :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tights!

    Thank you for the comment on my blog.

    x Romi
    http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're simply delicious with this outfit!
    a big kiss Leonor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very creative yet still put together fun look, love it:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig