Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring shopping

Last week Purificación Garcia invited me to attend the opening of their new store in Avenida da Liberdade, which happened today! So my friend João, my boyfriend and I spent our evening getting to know both the new space and the new collection, which we loved!! The prints and textures were amazing! The images are not great but I hope you can get an idea of how pretty the collection is! And to complete the evening perfectly, PG offered me a lovely key holder! :)

Na semana passada a Purificación Garcia convidou-me para ir à abertura da nova loja na Avenida da Liberdade, que foi hoje! Eu, o Miguel e o meu amigo João passámos o fim de tarde a conhecer o novo espaço e a nova colecção, que adorámos!! Os padrões e as texturas eram giríssimos! As imagens não são as melhores mas espero que consigam perceber o quão bonita é a colecção! E para completar a tarde em perfeição a PG ofereceu-me um porta-chaves super amoroso! :)
two of my favourite items from the collection! 
duas das minhas peças favoritas da collecção!



  you all know how much I love gifts :)
já sabem o quanto eu gosto de presentes :)




Share:

17 comments

  1. Such gorgeous pieces -- especially that peach dress!
    And it's always nice to get a free gift :)

    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely items! following you! hope u follow me back too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE the pink dress. Like love it. I am giving away $50 to ASOS and I would love for you to stop by and enter!
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/2012/04/50-to-asos-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely ! ; ]

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice experience! I simply love the dress!!!
    Kisses
    Anto

    ReplyDelete
  6. shopping with champagne and cookies? THE BEST !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. U had so great outfit! As always ;)

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it!
    u look great, my dear :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks a lot for your comment:)
    wow lucky you! they have cool stuff as i can see, the flower dress is beautiful:)
    and so nice you even received a gift <33

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous collection! Love that dress and jacket too, great picks! Also love your pea coat and scarf! xxx

    http://aurelieandangelo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look gorgeous - very cute outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. goregous dress! i love the navy coat you are wearing!~


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig