Monday, March 10, 2014

Fashion diaries

Just had a really, really busy weekend and I’m now joining forces to fight an equally stressful week. Can’t wait for summer to begin! Yes, I want summer! Not Spring, not anything in between! Just pure, hot, long Summer days! Who’s with me? 
I’ll leave you with some pictures from last night, Miguel Vieira show at Lisbon Fashion Week!

Acabei de sair de um fim-de-semana bem ocupado e estou a juntar forças para enfrentar uma semana que se avisa bem stressante. Nunca mais é Verão! Sim, eu quero Verão! Nada de Primavera! Só quero dias longos de puro, quente Verão! Quem concorda?
Deixo-vos com algumas fotos de ontem á noite, no desfile do Miguel Vieira na Moda Lisboa.


Photo credits - Miguel Pessanha
Share:

7 comments

  1. Tem aí com cada peça... meu deus!
    Sorrisos,
    Alexandra :)

    Diário d'uma novata

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many nice stuffs!:) love it, and yep I want summer too;d

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great event and yes, I want and need sunshine in my life :) Where are you summer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig