Friday, March 7, 2014

Pampering

Friday is always my favorite night for pampering! It’s the end of the week and I feel extra tired, specially because I don’t have a lot of me time. So reaching the end of the week and having those extra hours to take care of myself feels super comforting. I’ll be using some of the amazing things I got for Valentines and that I haven’t spent yet and then I’ll do my hair and nails. So good!


Sexta feira é sempre o meu dia favorito para me mimar um bocadinho! É o fim da semana e sinto-me super cansada, principalmente porque não tenho muito tempo para mim durante a semana. Por isso, chegar ao final da semana e ter aquelas horinhas extra para cuidar de mim é muito, muito reconfortante.  Vou usar algumas das coisas que sobraram dos meus presentes de S. Valentim e depois vou arranjar o cabelo e as unhas. Tão bom!
Share:

12 comments

  1. Oh, goodies! :) Love it!

    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/2014/03/tidebuy-wishlist-march.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um dia só para nós... sabe tãaaaaao bem! ^^
    Sorrisos,
    Alexandra :)

    Diário d'uma novata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is the perfect day for a pamper night!

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. há que aproveitar os fins-de-semana para descansar e tirar um bocadinho para nós. :)

    beijinho
    dressale wishlist - please help me by clicking on the links!
    http://run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice cosmetics!! ;-)

    xoox

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely import to take some 'me' time out. ;) Wishing you a great weekend! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love taking bubble bath on Friday. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! X

    mypinkhotpants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect Friday night! :) I ♥ L'occitane x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig