Monday, June 1, 2015

Keep making me laugh

Everyday that goes by I fall deeper in love with this city and the life I live here. It was such a crazy year and even though I am always still adapting a bit everyday I finally feel like I belong here and like this is my home!
I’m at that point in life when I look back and everything I did makes sense and everything I’ve ever been through was there for a reason! I can’t resist telling you to follow whatever it is you believe in, even if no one else does. Life is too short to wait for the right time!

Cada dia que passa fico mais apaixonada por esta cidade e a vida que vivo aqui. Foi um ano tão louco e por muito que ainda esteja constantemente a adaptar-me, finalmente sinto que pertenço aqui!
Estou naquele ponto na minha vida em que olho para trás e todas as decisões fazem sentido, tudo aconteceu por uma razão! Quero só dizer-vos para seguirem o que quer que seja que acreditam, mesmo se mais ninguém está de acordo.  A vida é demasiado curta para esperar pelo momento certo!

Dress c/o Sheinside (find it here). Jacket c/o StyleMoi (find it here). Shoes c/o Steve Madden (last seen here). 


Share:

19 comments

  1. Que fotos giríssimas! :) adoro o vestido e os sapatos! :) E concordo contigo, devemos sempre lutar pelo caminho que acreditamos! ;)

    beijinhos
    Pretty Little Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindíssima como sempre. :)

    www.picturesaftercoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estás tão linda, Leonor!
    Nunca nos chegaste a contar porque te mudaste para Paris...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sim... queres partilhar connosco? Se achares que é demasiada ingerência na tua vida privada também percebemos :).

      Delete
  4. lovely pics and outfit dear!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats such a pretty spring outfit, LOVEd those gliterring heels
    kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindo Vestido! Lindas Fotos!
    www.desesperofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it's been way too long since I have stopped by! Love this floral dress, you look beautiful!
    Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    xo Hannah

    The Braided Bandit BLOG
    The Braided Bandit SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look muito bonito e fundo perfeito, que combinação! <3 Mas o que é que fazes aí em Paris? Um beijinho http://osorvetedeframboesa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice look:]


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos... great green pumps!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking crazy good!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ainda bem que está tudo bem contigo por aí!! Estás tão certa
    Linda como sempre também

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are perfect! I-ve been to Paris this May and I loved it!

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and SPRING OUTFIT RECAP

    XoXo Venoma
    Venoma Fashion Freak

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely look!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig