Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Manucure Wednesdays - Main Stage

I have recently been thinking a lot about starting some new series on the blog, I’m quite tired of sharing nothing but my looks because truth be told is I am equally passionate about makeup and skincare and nails and all that jazz.
I mean don’t get me wrong, I LOVE shooting and editing my usual fashion posts but I feel like I would love to add something else to the blog not to mention the considerable amount of emails I get asking me to do makeup tutorials, share my nail polish color and even share my skincare routine.
So to start out I will be hosting Manicure Wednesdays where I share the nail polish I’m wearing for the week and also some tips and opinions on my favorite brands.
Click Read more to find out the color in this post!

Recentemente tenho pensado imenso em começar uma nova série no blog, estou cansada de postar só os meus looks porque a verdade é que adoro igualmente maquilhagem, tratamentos de pele, vernizes e tudo o resto.
Não me interpretem mal, eu adoro tirar e editar as fotografias para os meus posts, ADORO mesmo mas parece-me divertido adicionar alguns extras ao blog para nem mencionar a quantidade de pedidos que recebo por mail para fazer tutoriais de maquilhagem, dizer a cor de um verniz ou mesmo partilhar a minha rotina de tratamento de pele.
Por isso para começar vou introduzir as Manicure Wednesdays onde vou partilhar a cor de verniz que vou usar nessa semana e também algumas dicas e opiniões sobre as minhas marcas favoritas etc.
Clica em Ler mais para conhecer a cor neste post!



I obviously start with one of my favorite colors by ciaté which is “Main Stage”, I have this in a mini but as soon as it starts drying out a bit I’ll be buying the big version. 
I just love this color, the application is beyond easy (I have two layers on), it dries fast and you don’t even need a top coat because it just has an amazing shine to it, a bit like gel nails.
In terms of durability it is amazing, without a top coat it lasts me 4 days without one single flaw.
Amazing right?
If you already feel like buying it is available on their website on sale! - click here

Obviamente começo por uma das minhas cores favoritas “Main Stage” da ciaté, tenho a versão mini mas assim que começar a secar vou comprar a grande.
Adoro esta cor, a aplicação é super fácil (tenho duas camadas), seca rápido e nem preciso de aplicar top coat porque fica com um brilho mesmo bonito.
Em termos de durabilidade é maravilhoso, sem top coat dura-me 4 dias absolutamente perfeito!
Fantástico não?
Se já estão a considerar compra-lo espreitem o site da Ciaté que está cheio de promoções! - cliquem aqui


What do you think of the new series? 
Needless to say that if you have any questions about a specific makeup look, nail polish color or anything on that note this is the perfect opportunity to share it! That way I can answer all your questions :)

Que acham do novo tema?
Se tiverem questões sobre uma maquilhagem especifica, uma cor de verniz ou qualquer outra coisa dentro do tema esta é a oportunidade perfeita para perguntarem! Assim posso responder todas as vossas questões nos próximos posts :)
Share:

8 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig