Monday, September 14, 2015

Bye honey

I’ve been trying to enjoy the last bits of summer even if now it is almost impossible to leave your house without tights. Well, I gave it a go last week and I’m guessing it was the last time my legs saw direct sunlight this year, at least in Paris.
Still, it was worth it! I always have the hardest time letting go of summer but once I really feel the cold I can only dream about warm sweaters and tights. So yes, now I am in full autumnal vibe and I already went shopping for sweaters!

Tenho andado a tentar aproveitar todos os bocadinhos de Verão mesmo se a esta altura já é quase impossível sair de casa sem collants. Bem, a semana passada tentei a proeza e parece-me que foi a ultima vez que as minhas pernas viram a luz do sol este ano, pelo menos em Paris.
Ainda assim, valeu completamente a pena! Custa-me sempre horrores meter na cabeça que o verão acabou, mas assim que sinto bem o frio só penso em camisolas quentinhas e collants. Por isso, sim, já estou em modo super outono!

Zara dress, shirt, scarf and sandals.


Share:

16 comments

  1. Gostei do look :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love your white dress
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute look ; -))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your simple and smart outfit, love the shoes
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beauty, babe, love this look on you and the collar :D
    http://diannetho.es/leopardo-naranja/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white dress. And whoever has taken the pictures, is a great photographer. Love the clicks.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean about the transition from bare legs to tights...sigh. Loving your scarf!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect styling.. love the tied dress. Great blog you have, stay inspired!



    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahahah few days ago I started my sweaters shopping too, I love fall way more than spring and summer!
    This look is pretty cool but I can't wait to see you with winter OOTDs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muito linda :) E agora nem sabemos o que vestir não é verdade?

    http://marypoppinpoppin.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. ciao!!!
    ti ho scoperta solo adesso...e mi piacciono un sacco le tue recensioni, nuove e un pò diverse dalle solite!
    Ora mi leggo un pò del tuo Blog! Complimenti!
    Passa a trovarmi e se ti va iscriviti...io sono agli inizi, ho solo da imparare!
    un bacio
    vale

    www.unblogchevale.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig