Tuesday, July 26, 2016

French Riviera

Just editing these photos makes me so incredibly happy! If any of you live in Paris, you will know what I mean! It had been so long since I had last seen the sun that spending a week in the South of France seams like rediscovering the concept of Summer all over again!! Simply amazing!
What about you? Have you been enjoying the sun?

O simples facto de editar estas fotos faz-me tão feliz! Se algum de vocês vive em Paris, tenho a certeza que me compreendem! Tinha passado tanto tempo desde a ultima vez que tinha visto o sol que passar uma semana no sul de frança é como redescobrir o conceito de Verão!! Simplesmente maravilhoso!
E vocês? Têm aproveitado bem o sol?

Zara skirt (similar here), top (also love this one) and sandals. Vintage belt. Hermès bracelet.


Share:

14 comments

  1. love your belt. Hope you are doing well.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que fotos mais lindas, e adoro tudo neste outfit !

    Beijinho ♥
    www.somethingwithsa-ra.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with your top! I love the neckline, amazing chic details! Great blog you have, stay inspired!


    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear :) That's really motivating!! I'm obsessed with this neckline as well!!
      Big kiss!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! Hope you are doing well! :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures
    You look gorgeous

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig