Friday, July 29, 2016

Picnics on the Weekend

I have started planning a picnic with some friends this week, we all just wanted to get outside and take advantage of the sun outside. And besides thinking a lot about the foods and drinks I wanted to bring, I also got pretty excited with what to wear (as always). Here's kind of a brainstorm of what I have on my mind, links are down below! Hope you enjoy it :)

Comecei a planear um picnic este fim-de-semana com alguns amigos, queremos todos aproveitar do exterior e do sol. Além de pensar imenso sobre as comidas e especialmente as bebidas que vou levar, estou super entusiasmada com escolher o que vestir (como sempre). Aqui está um "brainstrom" do que estou a pensar levar com todos os links em baixo! Espero que gostem :)

Share:

15 comments

  1. so many cute items.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. me too! honestly I'm thinking of buying it 😍 😍
      big kiss dear!

      Delete
  3. Amazing!!!

    Have a nice week end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is gorgeous! I really want those gingham sandals :D
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Really thinking about getting them :)
      kisses dear :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig