Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bow tie



I was strongly influenced by my father when creating this look. On the other day we attended an event in which my dad wore the best bow tie ever! I immediately had to buy one for myself and so I ended up picking this one. A girly version of the classic bow tie.

Fui fortemente influenciada pelo meu Pai quando criei este look. Há uns dias atrás o meu Pai usou um laço super giro para um evento e então tive logo que comprar um para mim , acabei por escolher este, uma versão mais feminina do laço tradicional.

Zara shorts, shirt and shoes. Roberto Verino coat.






Share:

4 comments

  1. Wow, amazing blog ! I love your pictures.

    Love Meroda
    http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this boy/girl look. You have a good sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! We should follow each other :)
    xx

    www.bethegoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig