Friday, February 17, 2012

Dear time,



Being back to classes has been harder than I thought. Balancing the time I spend having fun with the blog and the time I spend getting bored in classes is pretty challenging! So, I’m very sorry for my absence these last days in which 24 hours weren’t enough for me to get everything done! Hope you like my Valentine’s look!
Voltar às aulas tem sido mais difícil do que eu pensei. Gerir o tempo que passo a divertir-me com o blog e o tempo que passo a aborrecer-me nas aulas tem sido muito desafiante! Por isso, peço imensa desculpa pela minha ausência nestes últimos dias, em que 24 horas não foram suficientes para eu conseguir fazer tudo! Espero que gostem do que vesti no dia de S. Valentim.
Ted Baker sweater, H&M skirt, Zara shoes.



Share:

3 comments

  1. I'm just crazy with the gloves and the way they highlight the sweater's stripes!

    Nice pics and (more) nice outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gloves are gorgeous! Perfect colour.

    Milena
    http://meetingmilena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig