Saturday, February 11, 2012

Five o'clock tea


Today my day started badly, so I decided to enjoy the afternoon and spend quality time with my boyfriend and some friends. We went to this very lovely tea room and just had a great time. This is one of my favorite things to do, just taking time to talk about anything and everything! What about your day?
Hoje o meu dia começou terrivelmente, por isso decidi aproveitar a tarde e passar tempo de qualidade com o meu namorado e alguns amigos. Escolhemos uma sala de chá super amorosa e divertimo-nos imenso. Este é um dos meus hobbies favoritos, aproveitar o tempo para falar de tudo e de nada. E vocês? Como foi o vosso dia?

Share:

1 comment

  1. Do you know what I call an afternoon I have an amazing time with friends in some fabulous place?

    An afternoon! :D

    Plenty more are about to come!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig