Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blue Craze

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks! Between Easter and all the work I had to get done I really, really feel like I ran 10 marathons and I am so tired! I think it’s only gonna get worse, at least until summer! But I’m really positive and motivated to get all of this done :) I’m so excited that I finally managed to post again, this blog really brings a hand full of positive energy to my life and it makes me so happy! Thank you :)

Foram duas semanas de loucos! Entre a Páscoa e todo o trabalho que tinha para entregar sinto mesmo que corri 10 maratonas, e estou tão cansada! Acho que daqui para a frente só vai piorar, pelo menos até ao Verão! Mas estou mesmo motivada para concluir tudo aquilo a que me propus :) Estou tão contente por finalmente ter conseguido postar, o blog trás mesmo uma mão cheia de energia positiva para a minha vida! Obrigada!

Stradivarius jacket. Skirt courtesy of Banggood (find it here). Zara sweater and necklace. Church’s shoes.




Share:

19 comments

  1. Blogging brings me a lot of energy and happiness too..
    Great outfit, such pretty necklace
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beauty! I have a similar new skirt from H&M and I'm gonna wear it this week. You have styled it very cool.
    kisses!

    http://www.imamust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice!@!

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you make some post about your make up and cosmetics? please;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hole outfit especially your shoes!

    http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the look;d actually i was wearing similar in my last post;d

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will get better! So crazy about your shoes and bag!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you find sometime to relax and maybe take a nap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: I like your outfit. Your bag is fabulous in blue. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look, love your jacket!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Estás tão gira princesa <3
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Já disse que amo o teu estilo? :)
    Sorrisos,
    Alexandra :)

    Diário d'uma novata

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwww
    how cute can that bag be? it's lovely
    diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig