Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Makeup Bag

I’ve been getting many requests for makeup tutorials and I really, really want to share with you the products I use but, currently, I have no extra time to organize that kind of post! Anyway, I am really exited to start them and I will sometime soon! 
In the meantime, I thought I’d show you some of my current favorites that I added to my Spring makeup bag for a fresher look. Click “read more” for product links!

Tenho recebido imensos pedidos de tutoriais de maquilhagem e quero mesmo, mesmo partilhar convosco os produtos que uso mas, neste momento, não tenho mesmo tempo para organizar esse tipo de post! De qualquer forma, estou super entusiasmada para fazê-lo e em breve vai poder ser!
Entretanto, pareceu-me bem mostrar-vos alguns dos meus favoritos para a Primavera que entraram agora mesmo para a minha bolsa de maquilhagem. Cliquem “ler mais” para os links dos produtos.



Brushes - MAC Divine Night collection - Essential Set with brushes - 212, 239, 217, 193, 168


Nail Polish - Chanel 565 Beige


Foundation - Estée Lauder Ideal Matte in 2N2 Pebble (Discontinued)




Share:

7 comments

  1. beautiful pic!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all!
    new look on my blog!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/oxford.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lot of amazing makeup .. :) nice makeup bag too
    kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amo a fotografia e estou ansiosa por esse post. ^^
    Sorrisos,
    Alexandra :)

    Diário d'uma novata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would like to try HR mascara!))
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig