Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fairy dust

For some strange reason, I got super sick this week, it seriously came so out of time because, right now, I need to be productive every single minute of my day. I was feeling a bit down about my low productivity today, so I went on Pinterest, my happy place, to feel a bit better! Needless to say I ended up creating a spring mood board! Click "read more" fore shopping info!

Por algum motivo muito estranho, fiquei super doente esta semana! É tão má altura porque, neste momento, preciso de ser super produtiva em todos os segundos do meu dia. Estava mesmo desmotivada com a minha falta de produtividade e como sempre acabei no Pinterest que me deixa sempre muito mais animada! Nem preciso de dizer que acabei por criar um mood board. Cliquem em "ver mais" para verem onde comprar!


Outfit n.º 1:

Suno Cropped metallic cotton-blend top


Outfit n.º 2:


Also Romwe will be hosting a major sale on their "Greek" Print Grey T-shirt!
Sold at the price of $9.99, original price is $26.99,up to 63%off.
Only 300 units are in stock . Hurry up!


Only at 1:00am GMT April 10th, only 24 hours!

Worldwide free shipping, shipped in 24 hours.

Share:

10 comments

  1. Que boa inspiração! Gosto especialmente do primeiro outfit, uma saia amorosaaaaa! :))

    Sweet Love,
    sweetcamomile.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing!! ;-0)


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/kate-moss-para-topshop-pv-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: great proposals. I wish you best of your health. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay in bed and you'll feel better soon :)
    Great looks :)

    Xo, Giada
    GlamObserver

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want all!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tem aí com cada peça ou imagem que até me deixa sem folgo. *_*
    Sorrisos,
    Alexandra :)

    Diário d'uma novata

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig